Esteban Rivas’s other sites:
– Communicatie en taal bij dieren. My new blog completely in the Dutch language. Contains information on my courses and lectures on animal communication and language research with nonhuman animals.
– Academia.edu profile. This is where I post my publications and research.
– Esteban’s Vegan side. My blog on veganism, where I post vegan tasty recipes and discuss the ethics and philosophy of veganism.
– YouTube channel. Check out my playlist Animal communication and language where I have gathered available YouTube videos about animal communication and language research with animals.
– Flickr profile. This is where I post pictures of the signing chimpanzees, my work, and pictures about nature and my life.
– Facebook profile.
– LinkedIn profile.
– The Esteban Rivas Website. This is my old, inactive website from 2006. Don’t send messages to the emailaddress there.
Ape (language) research sites:
– The Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute of Central Washington University. This is where the signing chimpanzees live.
– The Gorilla Foundation. Home of the signing gorillas.
– The Great Ape Trust, Des Moines, Iowa. This is where the famous bonobo Kanzi and other bonobos and chimpanzees are communicating with humans through the use of lexigrams (geometric symbols).
– Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig University, Germany. At the Department of Developmental and Comparative Psychology of this Max Planck Institute, professor Michael Tomasello and his staff are carrying out fascinating research on social cognition and social development of all four species of great apes, dogs and human children.